About Manoel Jewelry
Installed, handcraft jewelery from the Haut Doubs since 1997, Marie-Noëlle works in his workshop in the center of Pontarlier. Self-taught, his work was recognized as and exhibitions and craft shows by
- a 3rd prize ( Fondremand'Art ) to Fondremant in 1998
- 1st prize ( President's award of the Republic ) to Meymac in 2000
- the degree of Orleans to stand animation in 2003
- the price of the young craftswoman of national crafts area (the artisan Chartres) in 2004.
She was learning master.
Its activities are mainly organized around four areas:
- hair jewelry , which include the large hairpin , the small hairpins and the hair sticks - added to our collections since 2009, it is a variation of the old Spanish pins of the last century, modernized by Marie-Noëlle after many drawings, welding, testing, and twists in the hair. The peaks use is simple, just as students plant their pens in their twisted hair.
- ear wrap little amazing oriental-inspired jewel, which seduces and is surprisingly original (little artifice it is good to have in his box of tricks).
- entrepage small accessory with multiple functions and easy to provide, completes its range of jewelry. It is a multi-purpose jewel designed by Manoel and her daughter, and patented ( patent No. 03 09 482 ). You can use it as a bookmark on a book, calendar, or partitions, pocket or lapel pin, tie clip in ...
This website was created to meet the needs of clients who after discovering the quality and efficiency of products, wished to order directly for themselves or their friends.
It's translated in english since 2016... please help us translate it correctly telling us any mistake you can see :)